Powned
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Powned

Welcome to the PwD's Forum ! Bienvenue sur le Forum des PwD !

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Matches

2 participants
AuteurMessage
C2H_Bahamut_0
Administrateur
Administrateur
C2H_Bahamut_0

Localisation : QQ part sur cette foutue terre (En Bretagne en realité)

Matches Empty
MessageSujet: Matches   Matches Icon_minitimeMer 3 Jan - 17:34

Making matches is an important way to progress and we know it.
For the moment we are only a few (around 20 members but 6 not really playing) and our level is not very good only some are able to play with the better. But if u want to play against us just post and we ll try to do anything for you. Smile .
I think that my guys will love making a real match against a full team.
Hmm last thing , we havent no servers for the moment but i ll see if i m able to host one (i ve the files but i dont know if the ping is interesting with my connection.) So if u have one it will be appreciated , if u havent thats not a problem we ll find a solution .
Have happy frags Savages. lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SoN
Nouveau
Nouveau

Matches Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Matches   Matches Icon_minitimeVen 19 Jan - 15:10

The SoN(sons of newerth) savage clan wants to challenge you! We´d like to play a little 10 versus 10 scrimmy against you.

Most clanwars are played "best of 3" (2 round wins for the cw-win) and that´s how we would like to play aswell.

Since it is pointless to argue about the maps for weeks I would simply say "Let´s play 2 rounds on Crossroads and pick a third map if necessary".

Of course we agree that it is much cooler to switch the races after the rounds. First round (SoN -Human) second round (SoN-Beast) third round (SoN-Human) or maybe you play humans for 2 times?

However can you manage it to get a server (or do you even have your own one) - need some details! Well what do you think about playing at the 25th of January in the evening?

Discuss it in your team and answer please.

Thx for your patience and we would be happy if we could have this clanwar since our and your clan needs some practice I guess.

Regards

the SoN Clan
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Matches
Page 1 sur 1